Cosmetic Dentistry Services in Las Vegas, NV
The Bell Center
What Makes The Bell Center Unique?
There are several reasons why people choose the Bell Center over other Dental Practices.
- Dr. Bell is a General dentist who has additional training in Aesthetics (Cosmetic) dentistry, restorative dentistry, TMJ disorder diagnostics and treatment, Orthodontics, Dentures (prosthodontics), and Hygiene.
- We treat patients as young as 3 years old and as advanced in age as 93 years old. Your whole family can see Dr. Bell.
- Our office has an on site Lab and state of the art diagnostic equipment so patients can have many services completed on site in a shorter time period. No running to diagnostic centers for tests and waiting on results.
- Dr. Bell does all of the cleanings and services. When was the last time your Dentist cleaned your teeth?
- The Bell Center likes to treat each patient as a special individual. For this reason, we limit the number of patients we see each day to avoid waiting room time and give each patient the time he/she needs to be treated and ask questions.
- Dr. Bell treats not only the mouth, but the entire person.
- We have a calm, relaxed atmosphere to make even the most dental phobic patients comfortable.
- We use phase contrast microcope testing and materials reactivity testing to really get an idea of the underlying causes for patients tooth, gum, and jaw problems.
- We are using the latest, noninvasive periodontal programs.
We also perform the following unique services in our office:
- Emergency Amalgam Removal & Replacement
- ZOOM Whitening
- Home Whitening Kits
- Appliance Therapy and Orthodontics
- PerioProtect Trays
- Snoring Appliances
- Heart Rate Variability
- Microscopic Plaque Testing
- Myobrace Appliances
- Myofunctional Therapy
- Facial Esthetics
- Botox and Dermal Fillers