Cosmetic Dentistry Services
Cosmetic Dentistry Services in Las Vegas, NV
The Bell Center
What Makes The Bell Center Unique?
There are several reasons why people choose the Bell Center over other Dental Practices.
- Dr. Bell is a General dentist who has additional training in Aesthetics (Cosmetic) dentistry, restorative dentistry, TMJ disorder diagnostics and treatment, Orthodontics, Dentures (prosthodontics), and Hygiene.
- We treat patients as young as 3 years old and as advanced in age as 93 years old. Your whole family can see Dr. Bell.
- Our office has an on site Lab and state of the art diagnostic equipment so patients can have many services completed on site in a shorter time period. No running to diagnostic centers for tests and waiting on results.
- Dr. Bell does all of the cleanings and services. When was the last time your Dentist cleaned your teeth?
- The Bell Center likes to treat each patient as a special individual. For this reason, we limit the number of patients we see each day to avoid waiting room time and give each patient the time he/she needs to be treated and ask questions.
- Dr. Bell treats not only the mouth, but the entire person.
- We have a calm, relaxed atmosphere to make even the most dental phobic patients comfortable.
- We use phase contrast microcope testing and materials reactivity testing to really get an idea of the underlying causes for patients tooth, gum, and jaw problems.
- We are using the latest, noninvasive periodontal programs.
We also perform the following unique services in our office:
- ZOOM Whitening
- Home Whitening Kits
- Appliance Therapy and Orthodontics
- PerioProtect Trays
- Snoring Appliances
- Heart Rate Variability
- Microscopic Plaque Testing
- Myobrace Appliances
- Myofunctional Therapy
- Facial Esthetics
- Botox and Dermal Fillers